9.20.2010

Focus on Today... Let God Worry About Tomorrow

Here is another "MESSAGE ON THE MOVE".  How many of us drive around worrying about things we are not in control of.  Thinking about the "What IF's..."  This little car decal can serve as a reminder to us and  the people around us that ...We do not need to worry about what MIGHT happen tomorrow.  How things look today does not mean that it WILL happen tomorrow. So why worry?    I use to worry about everything!  God has defiantly lead me down a road of teaching me that HE is in control.  I have learned this valuable lesson  from events that have happened in my life, the many sermons I have listened to over the years and some key scripture verses.  Some of the scripture verses have helped me in this area of my like are - Matthew 7:11  "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"  and Luke 1:37 "For nothing is impossible with God" So, if he wants what is best for me... and Nothing is impossible for God, so Why should I worry??? Why should anyone worry???  To order the above "MESSAGE ON THE MOVE"  click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Applied Expressions - Blog - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords